Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Wednesday 7 January 2015

Filipa wants

It's so lovely when this time of the year comes and the sales pop up. While browsing through some websites I found some things that I absolutely crave and decided to share it with you. You might notice a trend: peplum tops. Yes I love me some peplum tops and I just can't get enough of it. All the items are available in plus sizes and I'll link them below the pictures.




Which one is your favourite?

Adoro esta época não só pelas festividades (que infelizmente já passaram) mas também pelos saldos. Estava a passear por algumas lojas online e encontrei algumas coisas que gostei muito e decidi partilhar convosco. Todas as peças estão disponíveis em números grandes e vou meter o link da loja por baixo das fotos. Espero que gostem e que vos inspire.




Têm alguma peça preferida?

Love, Filipa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...