Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Wednesday 28 January 2015

Filipa wears


On Saturday when we went out to dinner this is what I wore. I'm sorry about the lighting and the picture quality but it was evening and not much we could do about it. It's so cold here so the best is really to have a thick sweater on and winter boots. This sweater was a great purchase, I like the lace detailing at the hips. The lace detailing on the neckline isn't as welcome because it rubs against my neck and it makes me itchy, I might cut it off. The boots were also quite a find and they're perfect for winter here in Sweden, very sturdy and warm.

Sweater: Forever 21 (1X) - completely sold out, sort of similar here
Jeans: Primark (20) - similar here
Boots: Ellos (bought it through the Portuguese La Redoute)

Esta é a roupa que usei no sábado quando fui jantar fora. Peço desculpa pela iluminação mas as fotos foram tiradas de noite e não havia muito a fazer quanto a isso. Está muito frio aqui por isso o melhor é usar camisolas de malha quentes e botas que aguentem a neve e a chuva. Esta camisola foi uma óptima compra, gosto muito dos detalhes em renda na anca. A renda no pescoço já não é tão bem-vinda pois faz-me comichão, estou a pensar cortá-la. As botas também foram um bom achado pois estavam com um grande desconto e eram mesmo o que estava a precisar para o inverno aqui na Suécia.

Camisola: Forever21 (1X) - esgotado, semelhante aqui
Jeans: Primark (20) - semelhante aqui
Botas: Ellos (comprei através da La Redoute)

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh! I really like the lace on the hem! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey =) Thank you so much for commenting, I've been reading your blog for ages and it helped me in accepting myself and discovering that plus size doesn't mean you can't be in fashion.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...