Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Wednesday 4 February 2015

Filipa wears #2

Parka: H&M+ (18) - almost identical at asos
Top: Forever 21 (1X)
Inner shirt: Primark (20)
Jeans: Primark (20)
Boots: Primark
Bag: Primark
Infinity scarf: Primark - similar at forever21

I wish the pictures could make this top justice, but being so sunny outside the top is just self glowing and you can't really see it in all it's greatness. I love this top from Forever21, the ruffly back is too cute.This is what I wore the other day when we went out to lunch at a traditional Swedish restaurant. This top is so white it makes me anxious to wear it, I don't want anything spilling on it (as it has happened in the past - mini heart attack!). Unfortunately I'm pretty sure the top is out of stock by now, I think I got it in the summer if I'm not mistaken, I tried to find something similar online but no luck. This jacket right here, the best purchase I ever made. In fact I haven't worn any other jacket in months since I bought this one, because why would I - this one is cute, as warm as it can get and water proof (in Portugal it rains like nobody's business). You might still be able to snatch one at your local H&M (make sure they carry H&M+) and you won't regret it.

Parka: H&M+ (18) - quase idêntico na asos
Top: Forever21 (1X)
Camisola interior: Primark (20)
Jeans: Primark (20)
Botas: Primark
Gola: Primark - semelhante na forever21

Adoro este top da Forever21, quando visto de frente não parece grande coisa mas a parte de trás com os folhinhos deixou-me rendida (e ainda por cima estava em saldos). Foi este o look que usei no outro dia quando fomos a um restaurante de comida tradicional sueca. Infelizmente tenho quase a certeza de que este top já não está disponível (comprei-o no verão, se não me engano). Esta parka, a melhor compra que já fiz! Nem tenho usado outro casaco desde que comprei este pois é quente e impermeável e dá com tudo por ser preto. São capazes de ainda conseguir encontrar um numa H&M (certifiquem-se de que a loja tem a linha H&M+ -  se forem de Lisboa, a loja perto dos armazéns do Chiado tem).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...