Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Wednesday 11 February 2015

Valentine's day outfit ideas



I put together two outfit ideas for a date on valentine's day (or any other day for that matter) and I hope you like them. I chose to wear a very neutral barely-there sort of makeup for both looks, but with the second outfit you can afford to go a bit dramatic with the makeup, I just didn't feel like doing my makeup at the time. Either you are going on a date with your boyfriend/girlfriend or going out with your friends the important is that you feel comfortable with what you're wearing (and sexy too!), so don't wear something too out of your comfort zone. Take it from me, I have made the mistake of wearing something very uncomfortable just to look good (I'm looking at you, painfully tight corset) and that was all I could think about all night, how uncomfortable I was, wishing I wouldn't have worn that. I chose to do both outfits with dresses because I love dresses and skirts, but if you're more a jeans kind of girl go for it. Let's get to the looks because it's likely nobody is reading the text anyways, pictures are more attractive.

Casual day outfit

This dress is one of my favorites and I've had it for a while. It was one of those times when you're leaving the shop because you can't find anything that pleases you and then you make a full stop because you spotted something in the vast distance.

Cardigan: Primark (18)
Dress: C&A (XL)
Tights: Primark (XL)
Boots: Primark



Sassy night outfit

I knew, from the moment I saw this post by the Golden Kaleidoscope, that I needed this bodysuit in my life. It's from asos, the one she has on is sold out but they still had it in the long sleeved version (which is good because I prefer long sleeves). It's absolutely gorgeous and I'm so happy I bought it. If you're thinking of getting it, you should know it works best if you have a black bra to go with it, I don't and it shows a bit sometimes if I'm not careful.

Bodysuit: Asos (18)
Skirt: Primark (16)
Tights: Primark (XL)
Heels: Primark



I hope you have a good valentine's day. Did you decide what you're wearing yet?

Deixo-vos dois looks para vos inspirar para o dia dos namorados e espero que gostem. Quase não estou a usar maquilhagem nas fotografias simplesmente porque não me apeteceu mas no dia dos namorados podem fazer algo mais dramático, principalmente com o segundo look. Quer passem a noite com o vosso namorado/namorada ou com amigos o importante é que se sintam comfortáveis, não usem algo que nunca usariam normalmente. Já cometi o grande erro de ir a um jantar de amigos com um corpete apertado que nem dava para respirar bem (vaidosices!) e arrependi-me pois nem aproveitei a noite, só conseguia pensar no quão desconfortável me sentia. Decidi fazer dois looks (gostaria de fazer mais mas continuo na Suécia e não trouxe muita roupa que fique bem para o dia dos namorados). Um dos looks é mais casual e o outro é mais atrevido. Vamos então ver os looks porque eu sei que a maioria das pessoas ignora o texto e corre para as fotos.

Look de dia mais casual

Este vestido é um dos meus favoritos (sinto que digo isto sobre quase todos os meus vestidos) e já o tenho há algum tempo. É da C&A mas já não o vão encontrar, é da colecção de verão do ano passado.

Casaco: Primark (18)
Vestido: C&A (XL)
Collants: Primark (XL)
Botas: Primark

Look de noite

Desde o momento em que vi este bodysuit no blog Golden Kaleidoscope eu soube que se não o comprasse iria arrepender-me. O que ela está a usar é da asos e está esgotado, mas ainda têm disponível o que eu comprei (é o mesmo, mas com mangas). Os saltos são só mesmo para a fotografia, porque se há pessoa que não anda bem de saltos sou eu. Já para não falar que estes em específico são uns quantos números acima do que calço, foram os meus primeiros saltos e eu na altura achava que se comprasse uns números acima, não aleijavam a andar. Escusado será dizer que são bastante desconfortáveis pois saem do pé quando ando.

Bodysuit: Asos (18)
Saia: Primark (16)
Collants: Primark (XL)
Sapatos: Primark

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you =) If it wasn't for you I wouldn't know of this gorgeous bodysuit. I love your outfit pictures, they inspire me, keep them coming

      Delete
  2. Absolutely LOVING these outfits honey, especially the evening one, that bodysuit is amazing! I've just followed your blog too and I'm looking forward to your future posts xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you really posting on my blog? *.* Thank you so much for reading, it made me so happy to read your kind words.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...