Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Sunday 29 March 2015

Week 14 weight loss journal

Heyy =)

I found this saying a couple of years ago but now I don't remember where so I made one myself. Just thought it was funny (and so true) to share. I wish I took my own advice, I find so many excuses not to do things!

I'm super excited. Not only am I on spring break but my boyfriend is coming tomorrow from Sweden to spend easter with me. It will be so much fun and I can't wait.

Yesterday I went shopping for jeans and I found the perfect ones. I must say it was a hard task though, I'm currently between sizes and the jeans I have are too big but the size down is still tight. A bit frustrating.

Tomorrow I'm going for a much needed trip to the hairdresser. I love the feeling of having a light fresh cut but I haven't found the perfect hairdresser yet. I never end up leaving 100% satisfied.

Food

For some breakfasts I had the normal green smoothie but around the middle of the week my fruit ran out and I didn't want to buy more since I'll be gone this week so didn't make sense to stock up on it. When I didn't have green smoothies I had some toasts with turkey breast and a cup of milk/coffee.

On monday me and my family tried a new restaurant downtown called Found You and they serve fondue. It was so so good, I really loved that place. The fondue came with a few varieties of meat and prawns, french fries, rice, fresh fruit and an assortment of 4 dressings. For dessert - no judging - I had chocolate fondue with strawberries. Delicious stuff.

I believe it was on tuesday that I made one of my favourite dishes: bolognese. Can't really go wrong with a bolognese, specially if it has plenty of tiny bits of carrot (I love biting on carrots in a bolognese). I used quinoa pasta and served with with broccolli on the side. For another meal I made meatballs with mash potato and broccolli.

The rest of the week I had a lot of grilled chicken, quinoa pasta and egg (I love pairing a fried egg with pasta because then I don't need a sauce, I use the yolk as a sauce for the pasta and it's all good).
I also had omelette on one of the days because I wasn't very hungry and didn't feel like cooking.
Today for dinner I made mushroom risotto with broccolli, red bell pepper and some pak choi.
As snacks I've been having a lot of fruit, that I also bring to school in a container, usually orange or apple. I also bring a sandwich with me to school or a banana.

Not to mention a LOT of water. I drink plenty of water normally but the weather is starting to warm up so I drink even more.

Exercise

I exercised twice but I lacked a lot of motivation to do it, I admit. Even so it was a good effort.

Olá =)

Estou super entusiasmada. Não só estou de férias da Páscoa como o meu namorado chega a Lisboa amanhã para passar as férias comigo. Vai ser super divertido, tenho imensas coisas planeadas.

Fui às compras ontem para comprar calças de ganga e encontrei umas que adoro. Perder peso é muito bonito mas ao fim de algum tempo a roupa que temos deixa de nos servir o que é um pouco triste se for roupa de que gostam muito, como é o meu caso. De momento é difícil comprar calças pois estou entre dois números diferentes (o meu tamanho normal está largo, mas o número abaixo está apertado). Mas fui à C&A e encontrei o que procurava.

Amanhã vou cortar o cabelo que bem preciso. Adoro a sensação de ter o cabelo com um corte novo e saudável mas ainda não encontrei um cabeleireiro que me deixe completamente satisfeita.

Comida

Em alguns dias o pequeno-almoço foi o normal (batidos verdes) mas lá para o meio da semana acabou-se a fruta e como vou estar fora de casa durante as férias da Páscoa não valia a pena estar a comprar mais. Nos dias em que não bebi batidos comi tostas com fiambre de peru e um copo de leite/café com leite.

Na segunda-feira eu e a minha família fomos ao Bairro Alto experimentar um restaurante de que ouvimos falar, o Found you. Este restaurante serve fondue de vários tipos mas o que comemos foi o mix (vinha com vários tipos de carne e gambas). Para acompanhar vem fruta fresca, batata frita, arroz e 4 molhos diferentes. Recomendo vivamente se gostarem de fondue pois o restaurante não só é muito agradável em termos de decoração como a comida é muito boa. Para a sobremesa comemos um delicioso fondue de chocolate com fruta.

Penso que foi na terça que fiz um dos meus pratos preferidos: esparguete à bolonhesa. Uma bolonhesa nunca cai mal, é o meu lema. Adoro e acompanhei com esparguete de quinoa e bróculos. Para outra refeição fiz almôndegas com puré de batata e bróculos (ando numa fase de bróculos, o que é que se há-de fazer).

Na restante semana não alternei muito as refeições, comi frango grelhado com batata cozida ou com esparguete e ovo.

Hoje ao jantar fiz risotto de cogumelos com bróculos, pimento vermelho e couve pak choi.

Ao lanche tenho comido muita fruita que também costumo trazer para a faculdade, normalmente banana, laranja ou maçã. Se estiver em casa quando me dá a fome como uma sandes com pão de sementes.

Exercício

Fiz exercício duas vezes, 40 minutos cada. Não é muito eu sei e cheira-me que na próxima semana vai ser ainda pior pois vou estar de férias.

Desejo-vos umas óptimas férias, aproveitem para descansar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...