Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Monday 27 April 2015

Here's What I Would Have Spent at Topshop

This post is a partnership with other bloggers (check out their posts below), the purpose is to show what we would have spent at a given shop if they carried our size. I wanted to join this series because I think it's important to start showing brands that there is a big market beyond regular sizes and that they should embrace those. Today's shop is Topshop. I have to admit it is not a place I browse through often (they don't carry my size, so why would I?) but I have fallen in love with a few of their pieces. How gorgeous is that satin navy lingerie? I'm gutted that they don't have my size, I would have purchased it on the spot. So with the items I chose, what would I have spent? A painful value of 370€.

How about you, which things would you buy (Topshop or not) if they carried your size?

Este post é uma colaboração com outras bloggers, o objectivo é mostrar o que é que teríamos comprado em determinada loja se existisse o nosso tamanho. Eu quis juntar-me a esta série pois acho muito importante que as marcas comecem a perceber que existe um grande mercado para além dos tamanhos regulares. A loja de hoje é a Topshop. Devo dizer que não é uma loja que eu visite com regularidade mas apaixonei-me por algumas peças. Adoro a lingerie de cetim azul, é linda e tê-la-ia comprado no momento em que a vi se existisse o meu tamanho.

E vocês, existe alguma coisa que gostassem de comprar (na Topshop ou não) se existisse o vosso tamanho?



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...