Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Wednesday 22 April 2015

New in | Primark & others


Hey hey

I bought a few things during my spring break that I wanted to show you before it goes out of stock and you can't get it anymore if you're interested.


You might have seen this in one of my wishlists a few weeks ago and I got it in a trip to Sephora. I love it, super pigmented, need to be careful with the blush though since it's shimmery. I got it in the colour Light.

Nothing exciting here, just an all-rounded good eye makeup remover. I don't wear that much eye make-up except for parties or special events, so I'm not the best person to advise you on eye make-up removers. I like this one, does its job, cheap and accessible.


Gorgeous, I am so in love with this kimono. I'm glad I found it. It's beautiful with the crochet details and it's so light weight, perfect for spring and summer.

Shoes from Primark


I thought these were adorable and they're actually really comfy.


The most comfortable sandals I've owned (this is my third pair), I love the cut and the fit of it.

Bag from a local shop


I pass by that shop everyday on my way to school and although I don't use a backpack on a daily basis I really wanted one for holidays or day trips. This one is adorable and came really handy on a few trips to the beach/hiking.


You've seen this lipstick on the spring tag post. I love the colour, it's pretty close to my natural lip colour except it's a tad darker. Lovely and super cheap. The colour is called "barely there".

Floral crown from Primark

I forgot to take a picture, you can check it out in my hello spring post. Don't think I can rock this at school but it's too darn cute.

Bikini bottom from Primark


I was looking for very simple bikini bottoms, black and high waisted. These ticked all the boxes and are super comfy.

Leggings from Primark


I do not recommend these leggings even though they're pretty cheap. I bought them to serve as tights since as leggings they're pretty sheer, the fabric is too thin so it's not flattering at all and the tummy part is longer than the back so they feel like pregnancy leggings.

What are you stocking up for summer?

Olá
Se estiverem em Lisboa espero que a Carris não esteja a estragar a vossa bela quarta-feira com esta greve dos autocarros!

Comprei umas coisinhas nas férias da Páscoa e queria mostrar-vos antes que esgotem no caso de quererem comprar alguma coisa.


Já vos tinha mostrado este kit numa wishlist e acabei  por comprá-lo. Comprei a cor mais clarinha que se chama Light. Podem encontrá-lo na Sephora a 13€. Estou a adorar, especialmente o highlighter. O blush é o que menos uso porque é muito pigmentado e tem shimmer, pelo que ainda não me habituei a ver-me com ele.


Este desmaquilhante não tem muito que se lhe diga, é bastante simples mas remove bem a maquilhagem, Quase não uso maquilhagem de olhos por isso este serve perfeitamente para quando é necessário e é bastante acessível (penso que custou 4.95€).


Encontrei este kimono por acaso quando estava a passar pela Pull&Bear, nem gosto muito da loja mas de vez em quando tem umas pérolas por lá perdidas no meio das franjas e das lantejoulas. O tecido é muito levezinho, óptimo para a primavera e verão.

Sapatos da Primark


Já se sabe que os sapatos da Primark é para usar uns mesinhos e depois vão para o lixo porque se estragam todos. Ainda assim não resisti e comprei estes sapatos que achei giríssimos e por acaso até são muito confortáveis.


Este é o meu corte preferido de sandálias e não uso outras sandálias sem ser estas. São super confortáveis e espero que a Ipanema continue a fazer este formato ad infinitum.

Mochila - loja local


Comprei numa loja dos chineses que há no Calvário, caso queiram comprar uma. Custou 15.95€, é muito gira e finalmente comprei-a depois de andar a namorá-la na montra e a pensar se lhe iria dar uso. Foi muito útil nas férias quando fui para a praia e a Sintra.


Já vos mostrei este batom no post Spring Tag e gosto muito dele. É quase da mesma cor que os meus lábios mas ligeiramente mais escura. A cor chama-se barely there

Coroa de flores da Primark

Esqueci-me de tirar uma fotografia mas podem ver a coroa no meu post Hello Spring. Não sei muito bem que uso lhe dar mas adoro.

Cueca bikini da Primark


Andava à procura de uma parte de baixo preta, simples e de cintura subida. Foram baratas e muito confortáveis.

Leggings pretas da Primark


Custaram 4€ mas sinceramente não recomendo. De péssima qualidade, a parte da barriga é mais longa que a parte de trás por isso parecem leggings de grávida, super desconfortáveis.

O que é que já andam a comprar para o verão?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...