Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Friday 24 April 2015

OUTFIT | Mint My World



I have a big emotional connection to all of my dresses, I love dresses, but this one has a special spot in my heart. I just love the colour, the fit, the little pockets in the front, the soft fabric...all of it is perfect for me. I love it so much that I'm very aware all day long of where I'm sitting, what I'm leaning against and what might possibly be touching this dress to make sure it won't get dirty or damaged. It was such a bargain at H&M (5€) a couple of years ago and I'm so happy I snatched it up in that shopping afternoon. The pictures were taken in a beautiful palace in Sintra just outside of Lisbon and I hope you enjoy it.

Dress: H&M (L)
Cardigan: H&M (XL)
Sandals: Ipanema

What's your favourite clothing piece?

Tenho uma grande ligação emocional com todos os meus vestidos, adoro vestidos, mas este tem um lugarzinho especial. Adoro a cor, o corte, os bolsos à frente, o tecido macio...tudo neste vestido é perfeito para mim. Gosto tanto dele que presto atenção o dia inteiro aos locais onde me sento, onde me encosto, para me certificar de que não sujo ou danifico o vestido. For um grande achado na H&M há cerca de dois anos (5€) e estou muito feliz por o ter comprado. As fotos foram tiradas no Palácio da Pena, espero que gostem.

Vestido: H&M (L)
Casaco: H&M (XL)
Sandálias: Ipanema

Qual é a vossa peça de roupa preferida?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...