Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Wednesday 1 April 2015

OUTFIT | Out in the Sun




I couldn't come up with a title for this outfit so this one will have to do. In fact it was my boyfriend that suggested it, initially he thought an alliteration would be cool, if it were for him the post would be called "sweating in my sweater" because he thought it was so genius that the words are similar. Just kidding boo, please keep helping me naming my posts!

Such a comfortable sweater, the fabric is so soft and stretchy. All the bling bling around the necklace makes it very easy to throw on and leave the house (not much accessorizing needed). At the back it has a little bow that I find adorable.

Sweater: Primark (18)
Nude tank top: Primark (18)
Jeans: C&A
Boots: Primark

Camisola: Primark (18)
Top de alças: Primark (18)
Jeans: C&A
Botas: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...