Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Sunday 19 April 2015

Week 16 Weight loss journal

I'm back this week with my weight loss journal. I'm back to school now, no more spring break for me. Unfortunately. Now it's the final stretch until the end of the semester and exams so I'm a bit stressed. This week I also went to a hospital I'd like to do my internship in and gave them a presentation letter, I'm very anxious because I so want them to call me back and tell me I'm everything they've been looking for! Kidding, they won't say that, but one can dream.

Food

So what have I been eating? With the lack of motivation to cook, nothing too fancy. For breakfasts I have steered away from green smoothies a bit because I couldn't go to the supermarket and I ran out of fruit. So I've been having sandwiches with coffee or yogurt.

I've been making stir-frys with noodles, vegetables and minced meat. Grilled meat (usually chicken) with some salad and tomatoes on the side.

I also did something I love to eat: a mix of different things that I like and have around. This week I did it with some potato salad, a slice of ham, a slice of cheese, a boiled egg, lettuce salad and roasted red bell peppers. I just put everything on a plate and eat it like that. I really like it.

I made a vegetable rice, using carrot, green beans, peas and red bell peppers, and I've been eating that rice with salad and fish sticks (or fish fingers, not sure how you call it).

For one of the lunches I made pasta (the ones that look like screws, I don't know the name) with bits of ham, shredded carrots and mushrooms. I tossed everything with a mustard and honey dressing. It was quite good.

For dinner that day I made mushroom risotto, I just love mushroom risotto. As snacks I've been having bananas or sandwiches and plenty of water.


Exercise

I didn't have any formal exercise during spring break besides a lot of walking so getting started with it again was harder than I thought, lost a lot of motivation. But once I actually got up and did it I felt so good about myself. I feel very motivated now, it's crazy how good exercise makes me feel. Besides the muscle ache, that's not fun. I'm also trying to convince a friend to come with me to Zumba classes next week, hopefully she'll come with me.

Estou de volta esta semana com o jornal de perda de peso. Já estou com aulas outra vez, acabaram-se as férias da Páscoa para mim. Infelizmente. Agora é a recta final até ao fim do semestre e início da fase de exames por isso ando um pouco stressada. Esta semana fui ao hospital psiquiátrico onde gostaria de estagiar para o ano. Gostava mesmo de lá ficar mas suspeito que têm imensas candidaturas. Bem se é para sonhar que seja alto!

Comida

Ando sem motivação para cozinhar pelo que tenho feito coisas muito simples. Para pequenos-almoços desviei-me dos batidos verdes durante esta semana, a minha fruta acabou e não pude ir ao supermercado. Tenho comido sandes e café com leite ou iogurte.

Tenho também feito esparguete com legumes e carne picada; carne grelhada (geralmente frango) com salada e tomates para acompanhar. Fiz uma coisa que adoro comer: uma mistura de coisas diferentes que eu gosto ou restos do dia anterior. Esta semana fiz isso com um pouco de salada de batata, uma fatia de fiambre, uma fatia de queijo, um ovo cozido, salada de alface e pimentão vermelho assado. Meti tudo num prato e comi assim, é rápido e muito bom porque há muita variedade.

Fiz arroz de legumes com cenoura, feijão verde, ervilhas e pimentões vermelhos, e tenho comido esse arroz com douradinhos e salada.

Adoro risotto de cogumelos e faço com alguma frequência (uma versão menos calórica do que a tradicional, claro). Fiz esta semana e estava melhor do que o normal porque finalmente comprei um arroz específico para fazer risotto que o torna muito mais cremoso. Dica: o Jumbo das Amoreiras tem cogumelos que podem comprar avulso em vez de comprarem uma caixa inteira.

Para o almoço de hoje fiz aquela massa que parece um parafuso com pedaços de fiambre, cenoura ralada e cogumelos. Como molho fiz uma mistura de mostarda e mel.

Ao lanche é o normal: iogurtes, bananas, sandes. E muita água.


Exercício

Como não fiz exercício "oficial" durante as férias da Páscoa foi muito difícil começar de novo. Mas esta semana finalmente decidi recomeçar e devo dizer que me sinto tão bem, é incrível como fazer exercício nos faz sentir assim. Estou novamente motivada. Ainda não vos disse mas neste Verão vou a Roma e já ando a comprar roupa nova para levar e quero estar no meu melhor. Estou também a tentar convencer uma amiga a vir comigo a uma aula de Zumba na próxima semana para experimentar. Espero bem que ela venha. Vá lá Claudinha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...