Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Wednesday 6 May 2015

OUTFIT | Floral Dress



You've seen this dress before in a new in post, but this was my first time actually wearing it since I was waiting for the nice weather. I felt like a princess in it, the dress is beautiful and the fabric is very flowy. It does fit a bit too loose in the chest area but that's probably my fault, since I order it online from Forever21 sometimes the fit isn't perfect.

Sandals Ipanema
Paleness: my momma

Já viram este vestido num post de new in mas esta foi a primeira vez que o usei por estar à espera do tempo mais quente. Senti-me como uma princesa neste vestido, é lindo e o tecido é muito leve e fresco. As fotografias foram tiradas na semana da Páscoa no Castelo de São Jorge quando estava um calor abrasador.


1 comment:

  1. You look lovely! That dress is beautiful. I never think to look at Forever 21.. maybe i should!xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...