Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Monday 11 May 2015

Week 18 Weight Loss Journal

Hello everyone. This friday it's my birthday so make sure to tune in because there will be a surprise for you.

This week was nice, I haven't been as anxious as in the past weeks (even though I probably should because it's the last month of school and I have a ton of assignments to deliver and study to get done before the exams). Also, I'm totally hooked on a new tv show and I can't get enough! Go watch it, it's called Orphan Black and it's awesome. Food wise I think I was better than last week and I've been drinking a lot of water.

Food

I went out for food once, and I did have sangria which isn't very diet appropriate but it's not like I have alcohol often. Probably 3 or 4 times a year.

I ate a lot of boiled broccoli as a side dish to most of my meals this week. I also made yet another chickpea stew but this time with only chickpea, cilantro, some chorizo bits and tomato puree since I'm out of other vegetables. I had the chickpea stew with a poached egg.

For another meal I had two chicken legs with a bit of spaghetti and boiled broccoli. Since I still have tortillas in the freezer I made a very quick lunch with lettuce, tomato, chorizo and an egg, with light cheese on the side.

I pretty much ate turkey or chicken the entire week with a side ranging from spaghetti to potato to broccoli (or other salads).

I've been having green smoothies for breakfast and a lot of fruit for dessert or snacks (mango, honey dew melon and strawberries.

Exercise

I exercised 3 times, around an hour each time. Dance workout videos - the pussycat dolls dance workout and dance yourself thin.
Olá a todos. Esta sexta-feira é o meu aniversário por isso visitem o blog para uma surpresa.

Esta semana foi agradável, tenho andado menos ansiosa (embora talvez devesse pois tenho imensos trabalhos para entregar e é o último mês de aulas). Ando viciada numa série nova (Orphan Black) e não consigo parar de ver episódios, é brutal, recomendo-vos a verem.


Comida



Fui comer fora com o meu irmão num dos dias ao Parque das Nações e bebemos sangria que não é pobre em calorias mas também só bebo alcóol umas 4 vezes por ano. Não tirei fotos ao almoço mas foi um bife com molho de mostarda e arroz.

Esta semana cozi uma cabeça grande de bróculos e tenho estado a comê-la em todas as refeições para que não se estrague. Fiz grão estufado e juntei parte dos bróculos e um ovo escalfado.

Para outra das refeições comi duas pernas de frango com esparguete e bróculos. Como ainda tenho tortilhas congeladas comi uma esta semana, com alface, tomate, choriço e um ovo, acompanhei com queijo fresco.

Ao pequeno-almoço tenho comido batidos verdes e para o lanche muita fruta (manga, meloa e morangos). Tenho também bebido muita água e chá verde.

Exercício

Fiz exercício 3 vezes, cerca de uma hora de cada das vezes. Como sempre prefiro vídeos de dança, esta semana fiz estes dois - Pussycat Dolls Dance Workout e Dance Yourself Thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...