Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Friday 5 June 2015

New In #4

Long time no see. Studying for university exams is a full time job. The good news is I'm on holiday (kind of, I still have some exams in June) and I plan to relax and do nothing. Being a student is amazing but it also comes with a disadvantage (at least for me) which is the extreme levels of stress and the inability to disconnect from it, I'm always thinking of what I have to do. But now I'm relatively calm and very excited for the 1st of July because I'm going to Sweden to spend the summer there. Anyways, I wanted to show you some things that I bought or received lately.



My mother gave me this hair oil by L'oréal for straight hair. I've used it a few times and when I do use it my boyfriend comments my hair looks so nice and loose. I haven't been using it long enough to notice big differences in terms of health in my hair or nutrition but I do think it makes my hair look very shiny (in a non greasy/oily way) and light weight. I have oily hair so I'm very careful with what I put in it because I don't want it to look dull and lack-luster but this one doesn't make it feel heavy or sticky at all.



I have been using the pore refiner by Bioderma for a while now because I received a lot of samples with my last purchase at the pharmacy and I loved it so much I decided to get the full size. This thing is amazing, for real! I have really oily skin and this product makes my face matte throughout the entire day (well at least from morning to afternoon, which is usually the time I wear makeup for). I totally recommend it and I'll be doing a review about it on the blog soon-ish. The micellar water came as a gift if you purchased the pore refiner. I have tried their micellar water from the Sensibio line and loved it, this one from the Sebium line I've never tried but so far I don't see a big difference besides the fact that it has a green pigment in it which isn't something I like since pigments irritate my skin. Hurry if you really want to get it because the shop that I liked in the name is doing a 1/3 off price on Bioderma.



My boyfriend bought it for me after knowing I was after testing it out. So far I'm very unimpressed but I so want to like this, I want it to work. I don't see it working very well for me but I'll give it a few more shots to prove its worth.

Shapewear - Shorts and Skirt Slip


I also ordered these two shapewear items from LaRedoute since I was looking for something to wear under tight dresses. This saturday I'm going to my best friend's graduation ceremony and these came just in time for that. The shorts were a PAIN to get into. Mysteriously enough, once they were on they were so comfy I didn't want to take them off. Weird stuff. They provide great control so I'm going to keep them. The skirt has its problems so I'm going to give it back. It's too short so it fits weirdly above my waist leaving me with some hanging fat over it. Not a cute look.



A lot of people don't know this but if you save the packaging of your Lush products after 5 pots you can go to the shop and get yourself a free fresh face mask, which I did today. I've never tried a Lush face mask because they don't last very long but since it's free who am I to say no! I got the Cupcake face mask because I've heard great things about it and the girl at the shop also recommended it for me. I tried it today for the first time and I only have two things to say so far: 1) it smells really bad and 2) it made my very dehydrated skin super soft so that's a win for me. Will write a review in the future when I have a formed opinion on it.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think about them?

Já lá vão uns dias desde que postei alguma coisa. Estudar para os exames da faculdade é quase um trabalho a tempo inteiro. A boa notícia é que estou de férias (mais ou menos, ainda tenho exames, por isso não são umas férias muito relaxadas). Ser estudante é divertido e enriquecedor mas vem com as suas desvantagens (pelo menos para mim) que são os níveis elevadíssimos de stress e a incapacidade de me desligar, estou sempre a pensar no que é que tenho para fazer e que trabalhos tenho para entregar. De momento estou relativamente calma e super entusiasmada pois no dia 1 de Julho vou para a Suécia passar o Verão. Neste post quero mostrar-vos algumas coisas que comprei ou recebi ultimamente.



A minha mãe deu-me este óleo que é próprio para cabelos lisos. Ainda só o usei algumas vezes mas quando o uso o meu namorado comenta que o cabelo parece mais solto e bonito. Não tenho muito a dizer sobre ele por enquanto pois não o usei por tempo suficiente para ter uma opinião mas até aqui gosto bastante dele. Tenho o cabelo oleoso por isso não gosto de usar muitos produtos mas este óleo não me faz sentir que tenho o cabelo pesado ou sem movimento.



Já ando a usar o pore refiner há algum tempo pois recebi bastantes amostras na última compra que fiz na farmácia e gostei tanto que comprei-o esta semana. Adoro este produto, não podia estar mais satisfeita. Tenho a pele do rosto muito oleosa mas com o pore refiner fico com a pele matte durante quase todo o dia. Recomendo-o e irei fazer uma review no blog, o único ponto contra é mesmo o preço (20€ por 30g nas farmácias) mas também um bocadinho do produto cobre a cara toda por isso ainda vai durar uns bons meses. Com a compra do pore refiner recebi a água micelar Sebium de oferta (100mL) e a promoção ainda existe nas farmácias por isso aproveitem se quiserem. Podem comprar nas farmácias mas esta loja está a fazer descontos de 1/3 do preço em todos os produtos Bioderma.



Foram-me oferecidas no meu aniversário e, honestamente, estou muito desiludida. Queria muito gostar deste artigo pois acho que a ideia é boa mas até ao momento não tem cumprido com a sua função. Vou usar mais vezes para testar melhor mas acho que não vale a pena comprá-las se estiverem a pensar nisso (infelizmente).

Calções e saia adelgaçantes


Eu gosto muito de roupa adelgaçante, acho que faz toda a diferença se quiser usar uma roupa mais justa. Encomendei estes calções e saia da LaRedoute. Os calções foram um caso sério para vestir! Até estava com medo de os romper de tão apertados que são (comprei um tamanho acima do meu e mesmo assim custou a passar nas pernas). No entanto depois de estarem vestidos são tão confortáveis que não os queria tirar, acho que lhes vou dar imenso uso. A saia infelizmente tem os seus problemas por isso acho que a vou devolver.



Muitas pessoas não sabem isto mas se guardarem as embalagens do que compram na Lush ao fim de 5 podem ir à loja trocá-las por uma máscara fresca. Fui lá hoje e trouxe a máscara Cupcake pois já li reviews a dizer que é muito boa e a menina da loja também a recomendou para o meu tipo de pele. Experimentei-a esta tarde pela primeira vez e as minhas primeiras impressões são: 1) cheira mal e 2) deixou-me a pele suave que nem um bebé. Vou usá-la mais vezes e depois escrevo uma review para vocês.

Já experimentaram algum destes produtos? O que acharam?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...